David Finlayson Camino Africana Pinot Noir 2012
Only 585 bottles of this Pinot Noir were made with grapes from a 20-year-old vineyard on the Stellenbosch Mountains.
Edgmond Wines are the only UK merchant to get an allocation of this wine.
This wine signifies something truly special to the winemaker and is part of his journey in life and wine in South Africa, hence the name, Camino Africana, “The African Way”
Who can enter: Anyone over 18
Location: United Kingdom
How to Enter: Participants must fill out the registration form below
Deadline: May 15th 2016 Midnight
Prize: The winner will receive one bottle of David Finlayson Camino Africana Pinot Noir 2012
What Happens After Submission
Winner will be picked from a raffle which will be announced On May 16th the next day via social media platforms and email.
Conditions of Competition
- Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions
- No cash alternative to the prize will be available.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Entries are limited to one per email address
- Entrants must be least 18 years of age and over.
- The closing date for entry is midnight on 15th May 2016
- The winner will be notified by e-mail.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom
By entering the competition you consent to your personal details being used by Jason’s Little Kitchen to send you promotional information.